Bangalore, November 02, 2023 — India Blockchain Week (IBW), the nation’s flagship sequence of blockchain and Web3 occasions held in Bangalore from Dec.4-10, is thrilled to announce the speaker lineup for the primary IBW Convention. The convention’s headline audio system embody Polygon Co-Founder Sandeep Nailwal, Aptos Co-Founder Mo Shaikh, Ava Labs Founder & CEO Dr. Emin Gün Sirer, TRON Co-Founder Justin Sun, and The Sandbox Co-Founder Sebastien Borget.
Extra notable audio system will likely be Rene Reinsberg (Co-Founding father of Celo) Prabhakar Reddy (Co-Founding father of FalconX), Aniket Jindal (Co-Founding father of Biconomy), Zhen Yu Younger (Co-Founding father of Web3Auth), Irene Wu (Head of Technique at LayerZero), Manish Agarwal (CEO at IndiGG), Dr. Kang Li (Chief Safety Officer at Certik), Simon Kim (CEO & Managing Associate at Hashed), Kelvin Koh (Co-Founder & Managing Associate of Spartan) amongst many others.
Happening on the Sheraton Grand in Bangalore on December 6-7, the IBW’23 Convention can have 100+ innovators, entrepreneurs, decision-makers and thought leaders throughout your entire spectrum of the blockchain trade engaged in keynote speeches, panel discussions, hearth chats, and moderated debates. For instance:
- Sandeep Nailwal will have interaction in a fireplace chat, discussing the present progress and way forward for Polygon 2.0, and sharing insights in regards to the Indian Web3 ecosystem
- Mo Shaikh will ship a keynote speech targeted on the Move ecosystem and the way Aptos enhances scalability and pace to boost person expertise
- Dr. Emin Gün Sirer will take part in a fireplace chat, discussing methods for fostering Web3 adoption via subnets and Avalanche’s India technique
- Justin Sun can have a digital hearth chat, delving into normal crypto traits and providing views on international regulation, stablecoins, and the Tron ecosystem
- Sebastien Borget, in his keynote speech, will discover the way forward for the Metaverse and the way manufacturers can unlock worth in digital worlds and their huge plans for India
“India is taking full advantage of Web3 technology across industries like social media, entertainment, commerce, and open financial systems”, mentioned Mo Shaikh, Co-Founder & CEO of Aptos Labs. “The Aptos India ecosystem, growth and community is already expanding on a daily basis faster than most others. Our global enterprise partners are taking notice of the blend of market maturity and innovation happening across the country. We are dedicated to the expansion of Web3 in India and look forward to Aptos being a catalyst for the decentralized movement.”
In addition to the two-day headline convention, the week-long Web3 pageant will function different prime Web3 occasions equivalent to ETHIndia, Polygon Join, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore and plenty of extra. It is a distinctive alternative to have interaction with rising expertise, entice new builders to the blockchain enviornment, and develop the blockchain ecosystem in India.
“We’re launching India Blockchain Week (IBW) because we see the synergy between India and Blockchain as not just a game-changer, but our collective destiny,” mentioned Tak Lee, CEO of Hashed Emergent, host of the India Blockchain Week (IBW) Convention.
About India Blockchain Week (IBW)
India Blockchain Week (IBW) is a sequence of blockchain and web3 occasions, spanning from 4-10 December 2023 throughout Bangalore, India. IBW is a week-long array of fifty+ web3 occasions, together with flagship occasions such because the headline IBW Convention, ETHIndia, Polygon Join, Polkadot Pulse, FILBangalore and plenty of different side-events, networking occasions, workshops, events and many others hosted by Indian & international blockchain trade stakeholders.
The IBW Convention is the two-day headline occasion anchoring India Blockchain Week (IBW) on 6-7 December 2023 on the Sheraton Grand, Bangalore and hosted by Hashed Emergent – a staff and model devoted to accelerating the mass adoption of Web3 in India.
For media queries, please contact: Irshad Ahmed, email@example.com