On Twelfth and Thirteenth September 2023, Pocket Gamer Connects returns to Helsinki.
Greater than 1,700 delegates will collect for 2 days to listen to from 200 of the world’s main authorities from the cellular gaming trade. Filling 15 wall-to-wall convention tracks throughout each days, they may share their skilled perception on the whole lot from monetisation and the newest improvement developments to blockchain and exploring the metaverse.
Promising over 30 hours of content material from greater than 150 audio system throughout 17 tracks, there will probably be one thing to encourage and inform everybody.
By way of blockchain gaming and web3, audio system embody
- Jari Pauna from Supremacy Video games will probably be talking about its Apex Kings automobile racing recreation,
- Paul Flanagan from Artistic Cell will talk about its racer Nitro Nation: World Tour,
- Patrick McGrath from Moonlit Video games will focus on its forthcoming Rogue Nation,
- Quicksave Interactive’s Elina Arponen will probably be talking about its Axie Infinity: Raylights and different video games,
- Fumb Video games’ CEO Paul West and founding father of Clear Eyeball Marja Konttinen will communicate on the monitor Web3 Wonders, whereas
- Leo Khan from Undeads Metaverse will probably be talking about its cellular blockchain runners.
The longer term
Along with web3, different cutting-edge applied sciences similar to AI and the metaverse will probably be coated in tracks that look forward to disruptive applied sciences and platforms. Uncover the way forward for gaming and society via blockchain, AI and the metaverse. These applied sciences will revolutionise gameplay, allow participant possession of in-game property, and create immersive digital actuality experiences. Embrace the probabilities as these developments form the way in which we work together, join, and expertise digital worlds.
Don’t miss out!